FANDOM


Warrior

warrior male and female

The Warrior is the Swordsman's first of obtainable Specialist Cards, which can be obtained from the level 36+ specialist quest. The Warrior Specialist can be equipped with a fire fairy to make its abilities stronger. The Warrior's skills consist of strong, powerful short

ranged moves and it is basically a boosted version of the Swordsman. Because of it's high amount of HP and decent Area of Effect damaging skills, it is great for taking out large groups of enemies. A unique thing about the Warrior is it's ability to hold the aggro of the enemy targets, which makes enemy targets more likely to attack it than other targets. This is particularly useful for Tanking.

AttacksEdit

Twohandsword Two-Hand Sword Attack Job level: 0 Element: fire
Description: Basic skill for warriors
Skill Effects: Melee attack +80, fire element +120
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.0 seconds
Distance: 1 cell Cooldown: 0.8 seconds
Target: Selected Mp Cost: 0


Triplecrash Triple Crash Job level: 2 Element: fire
Description: Triple hit attack
Skill Effects: Melee attack +700, fire element +400
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.2 seconds
Distance: 1 cell Cooldown: 6 seconds
Target: Selected Mp Cost: 20


Ironskin Iron Skin Job level: 4 Element: none
Description: Increase defense by making skin like iron
Skill Effects: 100% chance to cast iron skin: (Reduce damage for melee attacks: 20%, ranged attacks: 30%, magic attacks: 10% for 180 seconds, damage -70% at probability of 20% for 1 second)
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.8 seconds
Distance: self Cooldown: 120 seconds
Target: Selected Mp Cost: 120


Spinblow Spin Blow Job level: 6 Element: fire
Description: Attack using spinning power
Skill Effects: Melee attack +250, fire element +200
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.4 seconds
Distance: self Cooldown: 18 seconds
Target: All in 3 cells Mp Cost: 58


Provoke Provoke Job level: 8 Element: none
Description: Forces enemies to attack you
Skill Effects: Pulls enemies towards you until 1 cell distance
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.2 seconds
Distance: self Cooldown: 30 seconds
Target: all in 5 cells Mp Cost: 80


Finishblow Finish Blow Job level: 10 Element: fire
Description: Attacks enemies in a line
Skill Effects: Melee attack +650, fire element +350
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.4 seconds
Distance: 2 cells Cooldown: 20 seconds
Target: Special area Mp Cost: 65


Shoutfear Shout Fear Job level: 12 Element: none
Description: Frightens enemies with a threatening shout. A high level distance with lessen the chance of effecting the tarted
Skill Effects: 100% chance to cast runaway: (target runs away for 10 seconds)
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.5 seconds
Distance: self Cooldown: 120 seconds
Target: All in 4 cells Mp Cost: 150


Shoulderburst Shoulder Burst Job level: 14 Element: fire
Description: Burst into enemies to damage them with your left shoulder armor
Skill Effects: Melee attack +200, fire element +100, 80% chance of casting blackout: (Disables movement and attacks for 5 seconds)
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.2 seconds
Distance: 4 cells Cooldown: 13 seconds
Target: Selected Mp Cost: 100


Puree Puree Job level: 16 Element: none
Description: Shout to encourage yourself and others
Skill Effects: 100% chance to cast morale increase: [Morale + (Caster Lv. *1) for 360 seconds], 100% chance to cast sprint: (Movement speed +5 for 10 seconds)
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.4 seconds
Distance: self Cooldown: 70 seconds
Target: all in 5 cells Mp Cost: 220


Earthshock Earthshock Job level: 18 Element: fire
Description: Vapor the energy of the sword into the earth
Skill Effects: Melee attack +800, fire element +400, 80% chance of casting shock: (Disables attacks, movement speed -3, dodge reduced to 0% for 5 seconds)
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.5 seconds
Distance: self Cooldown: 50 seconds
Target: all in 4 cells Mp Cost: 140


Risingdragon Rising Dragon Job level: 20 Element: fire
Description: Warrior's ultimate skill, using the spinning power of the sword to eliminate enemies
Skill Effects: Melee attack +900, fire element +1500, 80.5% chance to cast covered with shield: (defense reduced to 0 for 10 seconds)
CP: 0 Cast Time: 0.6 seconds
Distance: 2 cells Cooldown: 120 seconds
Target: all in 2 cells Mp Cost: 180

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.